Ringing in the New Year Book Tag| 2018 Edition
Hey people! Today I’m going to do the Ringing in the New Year book tag 2018 edition!
- Link the original post (Bookmark Chronicles)
- Answer the questions below
- Tag 3-5 friends
Best book/series that you’ve read in 2017
- The best book I read was definitely Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. The best series I read was Harry Potter. I only read the first four books though but they were my favorite.
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
- I want to read more Becky Albertalli and I want to start reading Adam Silvera’s books because I’ve only heard amazing things about them.
Most anticipated book turned movie?
- Love, Simon!!! Which is the book to movie adaptation of Simon vs.
Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
- Will Herondale (obviously)
What’s on your TBR for 2018? (Top 5 will suffice if its an extremely long list!)
- All the books I haven’t read yet but own
- In seriousness though:
- Leah of the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- The last three Harry Potter books
- The rest of the Throne of Glass series (I’ve only read up until book two at the current moment)
- Wonder Women Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
How many books do you hope to read in 2018?
- Because I’m always busy with school and life I would say hopefully 45.
Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others)?
- I participate in the Goodreads reading challenge every year and in this new, updated version of my blog, you can watch me fail at said challenge to the right. YAY!
Any New Years Resolutions?
- Bookish- Keep reading and blogging, try to go to more events.
- Personal-Work out and try to be more social and join more activities.
I’ll tag everyone that wants to do this book tag!
That’s it for now make sure to comment and share.