Get to Know Me Tag!
Hello Book Lovers! If you missed my last post, I now have a posting schedule if you want to know what it is you can go and read my last post. In that post, I said that I had a much more fun less business-like post coming out later this week and here it is. Today I’m doing the Get to know Me Tag!! Ok, so I had to look for different questions than the original tag which I did on my second YouTube channel, Nerdely15 because I didn’t want to reanswer the same questions but I’ll link that video at the bottom of this post. Most of the questions are different except for one or two of them and I found this tag on Root Report. I will link the tag questions at the bottom of this post as well. Now let’s get on with the tag.
- Are you named after anyone?
- No, I’m not named after anyone, but my brother chose my name if that counts.
- When was the last time you cried?
- I was reading Leah on the Offbeat, which I got the day it came out and finished it the day after and I got near the end and just started full-blown sobbing. I had been tearing up the through the entire second half of the book but the last fifty pages I was full blown crying. It was fantastic and everyone should read it!!!!
- Do you have kids?
- No, I’m in high school.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
- Yes, but only if I wasn’t scared of extremely outgoing people.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- With my close friends if we’re teasing each other and with my immediate family but besides around them not really.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
- Hair, piercings, and shirt.
- What is your eye color?
- My eyes change color from brown to green to slightly goldish during the summer.
- Scary movie or happy endings?
- Happy endings, I hate scary movies with a passion.
- Favorite smells?
- Lavender, rose, mint, and anything citrus but specifically orange and lemon. (While I’m writing this I’m diffusing an essential oil called Citrus Fresh in my room)
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
- I went to Spain for a month in July of 2017 and that was the farthest I’ve ever been from home.
- Do you have any special talents?
- I can pick up things with my toes? I don’t think that’s a special talent though.
- Where were you born?
- Miami, Florida
- What are your hobbies?
- Reading, dancing, writing, bullet journaling, and watercolor painting.
- Do you have any pets?
- Not currently, but I’ve had and killed about 10 fish in my lifetime.
- Do you have any siblings?
- Yes, two, a brother and sister
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I want to be a graphic designer.
- Who was your first best friend?
- A girl in my kindergarten class and she was my best friend until second grade when I moved to a different state.
- How tall are you?
- 5’6 and ½ feet.
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- My 6th grade teacher once gave my class a pop quiz on April fools day and it was all silly questions to make us do stupid things, but if you had read the directions they said to read all the questions in the test before you answered them and the last questions said to turn you test over, sit silently, and watch everyone do the silly tasks.
- How many countries have you visited?
- 6. America, Dominican Republic, Spain, Mexico, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- My favorite subject in High School is English and my least favorite subject is Environmental Science.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
- My favorite drink is iced strawberry green tea with lemonade with light ice from Starbucks. My favorite animal is a dog. My favorite perfume is a french lavender and honey perfume from Bath & Body Works.
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
- Girl: Leah Boy: Nicolas
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- I played soccer when I was like six but I hated it and only picked flowers the entire game. I quit about a month in. Now I don’t play any sports because a)I don’t like sports and b) I’m not athletic.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- emmmabooks, polandbananasBOOKS, readbyzoe, abookutopia, tashapolis, jessethereader, Jessie paege, Simply Nailogical, RachhLoves and Safiya Nygaard
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Zero, although I’ve been asked out about four times
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- Probably apple picking with my family
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Weird and neutral (that is a very contradictory statement but still)
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- I have an iPhone 6 in silver.
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
- I bite my nails and I seriously need to stop.
That’s it, for now, there will be a book review coming soon for Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli which is the sequel to Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda (hint: if you haven’t read it you should) which I have a spoiler-free review of i’ll the link to that below.
My last post:
Get to Know Me Tag Part 1:
Simon vs. Spoiler-Free Review: